Thursday, November 12, 2009

Can I Just Get ONE COMMENT???

OK, so I haven't posted anything in 6 months. Who cares? I've never received a comment on my blog - that I can recall anyway. Guess I'm not an interesting person. At least not in the land of blogs.

So, here's the latest news of my exciting life:

Still un(der)employed. I have a part time gig driving the kiddie train at Town Center Mall. It's a blast, but I'm doing good to get 18 hours a week.



Still homeless. Had to give up my apartment in Rome. I will certainly miss it there, and I will miss all the great friends that I've made over the last few years. I will miss the traffic (or lack thereof).



Until I get some decent income flowing, I'm dependent upon others to keep me out of a cardboard box under the bridge. I HATE being in this situation. However ...

I'm above ground. As bad as life may seem, I am still alive and kicking, and refuse to give up faith that things will get better again.

I'm blessed with adorable Grandchildren! A lot of people get all uptight about getting older. I admit, my body is starting to look and feel like an antique, and my mind does 'slip' a little, but there is no greater joy than having Grandkids!



No comments: