Sunday, May 28, 2006

Double Bad Brad, The High School Grad!

It's now official, I am old as dirt. Not only has my oldest & his beautiful bride made a Grandfather out of me, but now my youngest has graduated from High School. It was not so long ago that I was wiping their little behinds . . .

Needless to say, I am very proud of both of them . . . no, let's say all three.

While attending the graduation ceremony yesterday, I was fortunate enough to visit with the little angel known as "Jackie" - who is Bradley's older sister - my stepdaughter while married to Bradley's mother. Jackie has grown into a beautiful woman, wife, & mother - mother of three adorable little girls - with the fourth (another girl) on the way. She is married to a fine fellow named Dillon, and they have a nice home in my hometown of Cookeville, Tennessee.

Pictured above is Jackie, Danny, & Bradley, shortly after the graduation ceremony.

And here's a short video of Bradley as his name is called, he accepts his diploma, and crosses the stage:







CONGRATULATIONS BRADLEY! I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!

No comments: