Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to Danny Wayne Boles!


It's Danny's Birthday today! My oldest (or as my father used to say - "my number one son") turned 27 years old today. I was fortunate enough to be on vacation this week, so Danny, Amanda, Drew and I went to lunch to celebrate Danny's Birthday at the new Steak 'n Shake in Acworth.


===================================================================

I was looking on my computer to find a picture of Danny, and realized that I have no recent shots of him. In the process, I ran across some old photos, and just couldn't resist putting at least one of them up on my blog. The photo below is of my Father holding Danny when he was somewhere between 1 and 2 years old.


1 comment:

Dan W. Boles said...

Geez I'm cute. :) Funny, looking back through these old pictures of me, I reallize Drew DOES look like me!